Some tea for the King
14 feb 2014 - 13 mar 2014
- In a very far city
- In the very distant past
- Was prince that did not last
- He admired his father, the king of the land.
- From his unfathomable annoying comments to his queer taste in unicorns
- Fairies and rainbows and goblins have mercy, a shameful sucking sound, a deliberate attempt to deflate all that is perfectly wretched in this world of illusionary sorrow.
- Come you giants and come you dwarfs,
Greet the king here with all your heart,
For all you wish for will come true tomorrow.
- Carry the tray along with pot,
Pour the tea here with all your heart,
For all you yearn for will come true tomorrow.
- Liquid dreams are thick as glue...