26 mar 2014 - 5 apr 2014
- light in.
- Second gone
An hour gone
A day gone
A year gone
- Love is name sex a game forget the name an play the game.
- I am what I want to be
I am a man who treat bee
Some people interest and come by
They see bee and they buy
- I don't know what to do, what to say, my breath is gone, gone away, bring me back my love , or I will lose my hope
- Hope is but all lost, and time as though drifting through the void that is
- never forgiven, never
- Days past, love lost, forever - not ever.
Mistakes were made, tears were shed.
Never forgiven, never...
- Let nothing be as it once was - those times have burned their wretched fuel.
Tomorrow's sun will hold my hope,
Uncertain, but never cruel.
Get an app to vote for story or line