6 nov 2013 - 1 jan 2014
- “You are your mother's trueborn son of Lannister"
- "Am I?" the dwarf replied, sardonic. "Do tell my lord father. My mother died birthing me, and he's never been sure."
- "I don't even know who my mother was," Jon said.
- "Some woman, no doubt. Most of them are." He favored Jon with a rueful grin. "Remember this, boy. All dwarfs may be bastards, yet not all bastards need be dwarfs."
- And with that he turned and sauntered back into the feast, whistling a tune.
- When he opened the door, the light from within threw his shadow clear across the yard, and for just a moment Tyrion Lannister stood tall as a king.
- Then he heard it, a noise that made his whole body tremble, fear was not normally in his nature, but the noise wasn't human either
- From a nearby rock something smelly and greasy looking evolved and glared with it's empty eye sockets at him.
- That's how he met his fate
after such a long journey.
Get an app to vote for story or line