A little world
14 feb 2014 - 14 feb 2014
- When I was a little girl, I always wanted to help my mom.
- I never knew how much I would miss her.
- But seeing her standing there turns
- She was almost like a statue. Fixing the wall of her bedroom, making no sound.
- Constantly scraping the wallpaper and patching holes in the drywall.
- Broke my fingernails and left my fingers bleeding and hurting which made the pain in my heart a little bit less
- All I can remember is her screaming and beating me to death.
- Then she would start her profuse apologies as I lay broken and bleeding.
- Not wanting to hear her apologie I stabbed her in the chest to make her stop.